Blogging network: Froyd.net Spin-1/2

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Tuesday.

Spaceships!  I'm very excited about this new space viking game that is in the works by my friend over at Froydlandia Studios.  ;)  Doing concept art is interesting.  A development team is like a weird body made of bodies.  Certain parts do certain things to get the job done but you can't share a brain so you have to guess what the other parts are going to like.  Even if you have some parameters, it is still difficult to know if your creations match what the person in charge had thought of.  It's a little weird.  Luckily, after tossing my sketches over last night I received no complaints.  That was good.  Now I can start cracking down on the final designs!  Can't wait.

CLUE #2!!!

Some people find it's source and method of preparation quite disturbing.  I think it's neat.